The deadline for the new IR35 legislation is looming and the time to prepare is now! Do you know what you’re required to do?
Following the success of our previous IR35 event held earlier this year, we’re pleased to be hosting further seminars in November.
Whether contractor or client, we’re here to provide guidance on what the legislation changes mean for you and how it may affect the way you work from April 2020 and beyond. Book your place at one of our events below.
By attending one of our IR35 seminars, you’ll learn:
- What IR35 is and why it’s being brought into effect
- How it affects you and the way you work
- What your responsibilities are and the steps you need to be taking now
- About the possible consequences of not being IR35 compliant
- What DATS is doing as your recruitment consultancy
- About our partners who can help you with further information, insurance and/or audits
Take the uncertainty out of IR35 and let us help you to understand the complexities of the legislation.
- Thursday 28th November
- The Treasury, Palmyra Square, Warrington
- Wednesday 27th November
- Brookson, Brunel House, 340 Firecrest Ct, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RG
Alternatively, we’re always on the end of the phone to help. Get in touch with any IR35 questions or queries you may have. If we don’t have the answers we’ve a network of expert partners who we can put you in touch with immediately.
Coronavirus UpdatePublished: March 17, 2020 Please be reassured that during this unsettling time, DATS is committed to continuing to partner with our clients, candidates and contractors as usual. Our business is open and we’re taking every precautionary measure to...read more
Benefits of ApprenticeshipsPublished: February 4, 2020 Apprenticeships have long been prevalent in the engineering industry but have grown in popularity in all areas in recent years – maybe owing to the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy in 2017. According to...read more
10 Predictions For Engineering Recruitment In 2020Published: January 28, 2020 The end of one decade marks a period of reflection, but it also provides a reason to look ahead. British engineering has undergone considerable change in the last 10 years. From the decline...read more